Pipes are threaded into fittings which may turn slightly due to shipping. This can be adjusted by turning the pipe with your hands using gloves or by using a pipe wrench. Ensure design is flush on a level surface before installation.
What you will need:
- Measuring Tape
- Drill bit or Ez Anchors
- Robbie (Square) drill bit or Philips (Star) drill bit
- Screws and Wall Plugs/ Ez Anchors included
Installation step by step:
- Decide where you will install the shelf.
- Take your measurements and mark (with pencil) the center where you will mount the shelf.
- We highly recommend two installers to mount the shelf.
- Place the shelf on the wall and place a level on top. Balance the shelf until the bubble on the level is centered.
- Mark with pencil or marker the 4 holes in each flange, that are used to mount the shelf.
- Gently put the shelf down.
- Drill the marked holes with a 3/8 drill bit or drill the Ez anchors that are included to securely hold a heavier design.
- Insert wall plugs in the holes.
- Line up the shelf with the wall plugs or Ez Anchors.
- Put the level on top of the shelve and make sure the bubble is centered.
- Finish screwing in the shelf.